Thursday, February 10, 2011

iPhone Update 1

First of all, I'm a little tired of the people who are saying don't get an iPhone on Verizon because you can't surf the net and talk on the phone. Those are people who are committed to wireless companies not called Verizon. There are no phones from Verizon that you can surf and talk at the same time. It's not something I used to use that I'm losing. If my primary concern was having an iPhone I would have switched to AT&T years ago. But I'm committed to Verizon and because of that, I live with the Verizon limitations.

Second: LOVE IT! Today I found a geocache with my iPhone! I've used my apps and they are faster than on my iTouch. Reception is better than my Samsung Rogue (and I really liked that phone).


Anybody else have the iPhone on Verizon?

No comments: